April 2, 2020
Taylor ISD Families,
To reduce the number of trips families are making to pick up meals, the following changes will be made starting Monday April 6th at the Main Street Event Center "drive through" location and at our mobile stops.
- The Main Street “drive through” will be open Monday-Thursday from 11:00am-12:30pm. Times for mobile stops are listed below.
- We will provide lunch and dinner as well as breakfast for the following day.
- Friday's meals and Monday’s breakfast will be provided on Thursday.
- We are not able to offer meals on school holidays, so we will not be able to provide meals for Friday, April 10th.
- We can no longer provide weekend meals.
- All mobile stops will remain at the same designated times except the corner of North Dr. and Marshall which will now be from 11:10am-11:30am. (See the complete list of mobile stops below.)
The Texas Department of Agriculture has provided a waiver for Taylor ISD allowing parents to pick up meals without their child being present. However, the parent or guardian must provide proof for each child that qualifies for a meal (any child 18 and under). Acceptable methods of proof are a school attendance record, a letter from the school confirming the child's enrollment, a report card, a student id, or a birth certificate.
If you have any questions or any hardships obtaining a meal, please email me at email@example.com.
Mobile Stops (Monday through Thursday):
10:40am-11am Corner of Bill Pickett and Yellowstone
11am-11:20am Corner of Thomas and Debus
11am-11:20am Our Lady Guadalupe
11:10-11:30am Corner of North Dr. and Marshall
11:30-11:50am Corner of Vernon and 4th Street
11:40-Noon Midblock Mariposa
11:40-Noon Midblock Mallard (Near Bull Run Apartments)
12-12:20pm Corner of W. 4th Street and Sloan
12:10-12:30pm Midblock Mockingbird
12:15-12:35pm Corner of 7th and Porter
12:30-12:50pm Corner of West 7th and Davis
12:45-1:05pm Corner of Burkett and Davidson
12:45-1:05pm Corner of Dolan and Carolina